Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about individual web pages or products that you offer, websites or search terms that refer you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this information that is automatically collected as "device information."
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Procedures for tracking "log files" that occur on the site, collecting data including your IP address, browser type, ISP, referral / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
In addition, when making a purchase or trying to make a purchase online, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information As "Order Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the order information we collect to fulfill any orders placed on the site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- Check our applications for potential risks or fraud
- When you match the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or ads related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us examine potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve our site (for example, by creating analyzes about how our customers browse and interact with them, and assessing the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns) .
Share your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to operate our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with the laws and regulations of the Sultanate of Oman, to respond to a summons, search warrant, or other legal request for the information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can unsubscribe from targeted ads using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can unsubscribe from some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance unsubscribe portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not change our site's data collection and use practices when we see a non-tracking signal from your browser.